Do you want expert repairs on your Cool Room or Cold Stores?
Look no further! Onsite Solutions provide you with prompt service and superior knowledge and resources that offer you only the best maintenance and repair services for your cool room and cold store constructions. We serve you with quality assured, reliable and cost efficient repair and maintenance solutions for any cool room or cold store services.
At Onsite Solutions we understand the value of urgent and immediate service to your business, particularly when your cool room or cold store breaks down. That’s why it is our mission to get your cool room functioning as quickly as possible to avoid costly downtime and business expenses.
Has your forklift gone walkabouts?
Forklifts tend to put unwanted holes in your cool room and cold store walls. Onsite Solutions maintain and repair your cool room doors, insulated panels and vapour barriers from all types of damage – damage such as vehicle, broken vapour barrier seals and general wear and tear.
Such damage can often significantly hinder your daily operations. However, we pride ourselves providing you with a rapid response and ability to find you the best solution, as well as implementing the repair and maintenance service efficiently and easily as possible so your time out of the game is only minimal.
What are some of our common repair and maintenance jobs?
Our experience, longevity and knowledge of the cool room and cold store industry has helped us understand that no two jobs are the same. Our mission is to provide you with cost effective solutions to any of your cool room or and cold store problems, that may include:
- Ice build up – broken seals inside your freezers can cause ice to build up. We can remove the unnecessary ice residue and repair the damaged seal.
- Vapour barriers – are crucial components to many cool rooms, yet are subject to damage and can often be broken. We provide quality assured repairs to any vapour barrier damage to ensure the contents of your cool room stay in pristine form.
- Door parts – we offer you key components and accessories to cool room and cold store doors including - handles, hinges, and sliding door wheels.
- Freezer doors – we can repair damage to your doorframe heating cable for your freezer door.
- Insulated panels – our service involves repairing your cool room and cold store insulated panels, including vehicle damage, surface and structural damage. Insulated Panels Repairs & Maintenance
- Cool Room Parts - our cold store parts range is full of reliable parts suitable for any of your cold storage applications.